Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 0Boruto1, May 24, 2016.
Sounds about right.
If you realllly reeeaaallly think about it, you can infer that Chat the Merchant from Iruna, and Fida from Toram are married. Or were married. Fida mentions the fact that he talks to his wife from time to time as a privilege being the keeper of the Garden of Beginning. During the MQ, he mentioned that he was a peddler in old Bailune. Chat set up shop in Fort Bailune. This makes sense considering the fact that Fida is immortal. Oh and they're both Cule people, I should mention that.
Don't tell me if you just skipped all MQ story, then switched then run and switched into easy difficulty XD hahaha
Well Brunos are in there with cerberus. But Cerberus going berserk at the time moment. But later, cerberus is back to it sense
yes u are correct, im an iruna player before i play toram, and again yes, pino and sofya city was in iruna as well, but pino is still a child and a chief consul back then (it was merely 1000 years ago before the cataclysm). unlike the pino we know in toram, she grew up and become the goddess of wisdom and we (our character in toram) are a reincarnation of our character in iruna. if you talk to pino, she will mistakenly think of you as someone else. And whats more interesting is The Ancient Empress, her name was Mezzaluna, she's an empress at an empire called Slebinia, she was killed by our character in iruna but we have no choice since her tactician Sianas takes control of her mind and she was burried in the empress tomb that we know now. and the ancient empress tomb was actually the slebinia empire but the empire has fallen and it was left deserted like that ( i think Parul won the war against Slebinia?, like i said everything that happened in iruna was 1000 years ago, basically toram is 1000 year after that) if you play iruna you will know that some of the stories are connected to toram, well it is connected since the loading screen says "Departure from iruna" lmao. and that's everything i know. thank you
wait does that mean mithurna and darkan was completely gone and parul alone survives? im still stuck on elban mq tho.
Yes, but Iruna's story much like torams is just a whole lot of tiny story lines joined together. Hence all the wtf moments.
I wouldn't recommend trying to piece the story together. As it's being made up as it goes. It started off great in Toram, now... It has become garbage. Just like the current Xmas update, with blue turbo dragon which looks like some Yugioh fan fiction.
Talk about dropping the ball.
Some more connections i would like you guys to know:
*Dyett is the ancestor of Triel, she is also a member of the Lufenas family.
*One of the tribes in EP4 reappear in Akaku Desert.
*One of the NPCs in Drafbourg point out a "cataclysm" thats going to happen.
*Protoleon, one of the bosses in chapter 4 is related to an iruna boss, Wizaleon.
2019 and i read this thread was so interesting xD
um ok so since this thread is revived i just wanna point out that seele zauga, gods of construction, gods of blessing and almas (dying) are all repeats that happened in iruna.
Basically seele zauga is so keen on testing the adventurer because she used to always test the legendary adventurer back in iruna (zs, zs II and zs III in noieverre).
I also wanna point out that Shampy and Maton Swords bgms are remastered boss themes from iruna, and maton sword itself is a "returning" enemy, as it was created by slebenia, same as altadora, the same boss the bgm was made from (this is also why it drops the slebenian magic torch. to add on THAT, the buried tower used to be a tall tower that youd climb up in iruna to fight a boss, but it wasnt necessarily related to maton sword, somewhat related to slebenia tho. the elevator at the very bottom didnt use to be there, so that ties into some unknown lore that happened after Iruna Episode 1, but before Toram Chapter 1. uhh what else what else... oh Mardulas bgm contains the Iruna main theme motif if you havent noticed already. OH GOING BACK TO SEELE, in the cutscene before the battle, she explains she was a monster because she thought her mom didnt want her and died (when she was rly just in irunas heaven, noieverre) and in iruna, there was a main quest where the legendary adventurer hears seele speaking to them, however when askes to come closer, she quickly drains the players hp until the player attacks her. she basically looks the same, but in a lil devil looking outfit. uhhh thats all i can remember for now but like... yeah.
Seele in lil devil looking outfit??? I wish I could see it. *nosebleed*
what made you think it was okay to type this out and hit post reply smfh throw the whole thread away
Uh sorry, I didn't know it would throw the whole thread away because I see no set rules by the thread poster in first page.
I remember that “Legendary Hero” came out as like a deus ex machina during chapter 5 when your char was technically dead, he/she came out from novierre and is incredibly powerful. Does not speak much either
I think he/she is a player from Iruna
He or she is all white and glowing
Okay there's a lot of things we do not know yet about Toram lore in the future. But let me give what I know since repeating the MQs to get exp. This might give any insights to those who know about Iruna since I never played it and make some connections. I want to give some Iruna-related things that I've seen in youtube.
At this point in time, currently at chapter 9, retaking of Eldenbaum.
Edit: [Pretext about Darkan] We all know that Darkan is the Elven Kingdom and Eldenbaum the huge tree is its home and that King Elbano is its ruler. During cataclysm, Eldenbaum was almost thrown away from the world, but thankfully it was saved but it ended up on a huge crack in the land it situated in. Didn't it fall? No because its roots came clinging on the land around it. After the cataclysm, there were invaders and the whole Kingdom of Darkan was forced to leave Eldenbaum and migrate into other places. The capital was moved into El Scaro, a magical research facility of Darkan. Since Darkan was torn apart, King Elbano decided to change it into a faction called Resistle, a faction made to take efforts and drive away the invaders, retake Eldenbaum, and reestablish Darkan. (More about the Resistle) Apparently the Resistle has a big range of scope in terms of forces and manpower. Their territory is also large, but their men has a wider span of range when it comes to going out. It includes the three wizards(Naiata, Mauez, and Majua) and their territory starts from Maia Diela to the Gate of Another World and to Einklang and Eldenbaum.
1) The invaders of Eldenbaum are called Coenubia. They also invaded the Dark Realm but did not succeed. They seem to be related to the Evil Crystal Beast, as seen from the Lunagent Mountain. The ECB was also seen in the Lost Town, so is related to Nurethoth, the god of Delso. The ECB seems to be the one orchestrating the otherworldly invasions. Also, there's a drama in chapter 7 so Toram's story is doing good XD. They came from Eldenbaum yes, but actually from the crack where it situates in.
2) Seele Zauga revealed that Almas is dead, Gods are nowhere to be found because they are hiding from the otherworldly invaders. This actually debunked the myth that Goddess Beads are scarce, as the one that actually caused the cataclysm was the death of Almas, and the fact that abundance of goddess beads were seen in the Ultimea sewers. The other hiding gods are the ones that constantly keeps the world tied. Only four gods are confirmed to be active: Dunkelis, Balsette(or Oritius), Pino, and Kunon. Yes, I just knew that Kunon was still small in Iruna and she's the daughter of Couronne, president of the Mithurna Federation and God of Justice Obligaus, now she's both the new president of New Mithurna and the Goddess of Justice at the same time. Welp, Grecia is also with Dunkelis, along with Vatendeth, Halios, Zolban, Burnos, Hydra, and Bongea. And Balsette is the God of War, not sure if he really is Oritius or a descendant, but both the Chapter 8 and the Ethos Fortress part gave it away.
3) After Slebinia, it became Technista and was divided into two factions: Lyark and Pax. Lyark was doing the obvious inhumane experiments and have assisted Coenubia. Einklang is the home of Pax Technista, and lies on the territory of the Resistle since it is between El Scaro and Eldenbaum. It is heavily unknown if Pax Technista is under the Resistle faction, or just an ally.
4) The Dark Continent was completely thrown off the original world and was placed into another world and now known as Akaku Desert where a Premiere Gem lies. The premiere gem there protects the Catura tribe, but then Goovua happened and claims to be human along with some of the monsters in that world. And the tribe leader says that they strayed from being human. Makes sense? From what I understood, the Premiere gem keeps them as creatures from the original world as exposure to the otherworldly environment will change their being and will become monsters of that said world.
5) There was a weapon called the Simcracker which uses goddess beads. Pino later on revealed another one called the Wizard Cannon which uses large Crystas instead and was used in ancient times. (I kinda want to dig Iruna for that).
Edit: I also forgot that Finstern the Dark Dragon is back. His map is at the Dark Dragon Shrine at the Elf Mountains. At the Watchtower part, Eldenbaum could be seen. Since the Dark Realm invasion, Dunkelis ordered Finstern to watch out for Coenubia and has been protecting the boundary of the Elf Mountains.
nobody else has mentioned blazing graben=scorched tunnels ;_;. the map bgms follow a similar tune if you listen really hard & ifrid’s theme is a revamped blaiard’s theme.
maybe it was obvious. but either way i love ifrid sm i’d literally gasped when i heard his bgm the first time and nothing’s going to stop me from telling everyone that—
Idk if anyone had mentioned this before but the Ruined Temple Town in Toram is the Capital city Saterica in Iruna. Look at the buildings and structure, they are almost exactly the same (well in Toram, they’re smaller somehow). The only difference is that the lake in the middle of the town in Iruna has been replaced by a big rock in Toram. Maybe there was a meteor that hit the town and killed the whole population of Saterica?
Quite possible. I do recall saying something about this a couple of years ago and came to the same conclusions except I didn't consider a meteor. But this is a fair call.
Pretty sure Kunon said they left the old Saterica cuz it was too close to Sofya, to avoid war or something. Haven't read the MQ again in a while, will have to reconfirm.